Commercial building series VAV box replacement motor can be integrated into a low voltage system controller to change speeds if needed for low or high occupancy and building non-occupancy set back.
Slow ramp up and ramp down so that there is less noise.
Higher efficiency greatly enhances the ability of energy efficient systems to qualify for US government rebates as defined in various energy bills.
- Variable speed, constant torque,
brushless DC motor
- 277V AC single-phase input, 50/60Hz
- Designed for direct-drive blower replacement applications in commercial building systems such as series VAV boxes
- Available in 1/3, 1/2, 3/4 and 1HP ratings
- Standard CCW Rotation
(CW Rotation option available)
- 5 discrete speeds using 24VAC
(3 using 18VDC)
- Variable Speed Control using Auto-switch mode. Motor switches to variable speed mode when a PWM input is detected. (Evolution Controls and Hoffman Controls make PWM speed controls for Genteq ECM Motors with manual screw adjustment, 0-10VDC, or 4-20mA inputs)
- Operating speed range of 600-1200 rpm
- NEMA 48-frame (5.6 inch diameter) Belly Band Mount with 4-inch long 1/2 inch diameter shaft.
- UL and CSA recognized component.
- Efficiency up to 80%
- Ready for Building Automation System Control interface using a PWM speed controller such as manufactured by Evolution Controls.
- Air balancing using up to 5 speeds with
normal 24VAC/18VDC or by using an ECM PWM Speed
- Constant torque with better External Static Pressure Control than standard PSC motors.
- Soft Start and Off Ramp for quieter operation
- Encapsulated Electronics
- Improved High Static CFM performance